Thursday, May 8, 2008

Inferiority.

Sometimes it sucks to wonder, and think.
Whether you've already reached the stage of maturity.

Of course, if time were to reverse, I might selfishly chose to change everything I have.

Don't get me wrong. I've met great people in my life. I've had great times and moments throughout this lifetime.

But even so, some bad moments just outweighs and ruins it all, you get what I mean.



Double sucked to see so many living so much better lifes than me. In comparision. Well it just, sucked.
When I starts to wonder maybe if I were taller and fitter. Something might change.
When I starts to wonder maybe if I'm more honest and confident, Something might change.
When I starts to wonder maybe if I'm smarter and wiser, Something might change.

Nonetheless, what you can have now is what you are. It sucks bearing with it totally, but do I have a choice?

No comments: