Thursday, December 13, 2007

Individuality is a sensuality as well.

IT'S VERY SICKENING WHEN YOU GET ALL HAPPY AND JOYOUS AND THEN THIS

py: die la.u got shawn disease liao

GETS THE HELL DEPRESSED OUT OF YOU.


I know I might be emotional at times.
But those are rare aren't they compared to last year. What makes you think that I've been carrying on living like a sad old frigging person with nothing to compare to.

DON'T LABEL ME you have no rights to.

You're so emo yourself please. Keep talking about sensitive stuff & don't grow from them. Damnit I hate it when I had to put up with you & whenever I talk to you.


FUCK OFF LAH.

--

& visit http://soccerfanatic4.blogspot.com if you don't believe he's much much more emo than me. I can't believe he's always so stereotype when it comes to me & he doesn't even bother to look in the mirror & see what kind of person he himself is.



I really shouldn't get anything like this on to me.

But he is ridiculous.

And things he says are always ridiculous.

No comments: