Sunday, January 20, 2008

Too close for comfort.

I've been giving in for like 110% of the time.


1) I'm not in love with you no matter what people say. I respected you as a friend, my tutor & as a co-worker.
2) You don't own me; I do not have to report to you everything I do.
3) Stop telling me what I've done wrong and praise me for what I did right. A bottle can be half empty for you but can be half full for me.
4) I'm sick & tired of your displeasure of how I'm always blowing you off. But I do have a life.
5) When you do not see me helping you, don't think that I refuse to, and instead think that I'm helping others or even busy with something else instead.


I'm sick and tired of how you're always cursing things around you. How about think about other people's feelings as well, not just your own and those you chose to care for. If you treat someone well, you will be repaid 10 times more.

No comments: