Sunday, January 27, 2008

Disliking people whom I disliked yet still affliated with.

I TRUST WHOEVER READING TO NOT TELL.

1) Tan pengyang. Aiyah honestly reasons too many to say. But yeah ho well he's a bullshitter, emofuck, egoistic self-acclaimed jock with a rotten mouth. Will brutally assault anyone who he thinks is trying to be a threat to him. Honestly thinks too much at times & calls other people names.

2) How jionghong. Might be trying to seek attention, who knows. Is a big mouth & also a person with an ego. Always says things that he shouldn't say and that will hurt people. Makes all known friendships seemed so pure and naive, that made me feel like puking, and that thinks that he doesn't has any real friends at all.


Eh quite surprised actually that I only disliked these two to a hatred-like extent. OR maybe those twos are just too commonly annoying enough to make me wanna post about them.

No comments: