Monday, June 9, 2008

Pausing for the deathsentence.

It's really unlike me to be posting here two days in a row.

But I really wanna say,
I feel really great and awesome, to be able to talk to someone again. So gg leon, you know you are so reading this and smiling.

But I also really don't get.
This irony.
That I was initially mad at someone, and thus did something so trivial as to, say what urm not really answering calls.
(Mind you if it was someone else, I would totally've answered, so apparently it doesn't affect the part about trying to contact someone else through me)
And even after I got the apologies, the fact that I didn't seemed to give a shit.

Well, you can't blame me; people do stupid stuff they don't know of when they're mad.

But if I'm already back in the scene, & even go so much as to initiate a peaceout treaty to forgo everything.

What is rational about that someone being back angry at the not answering calls part, or the ignored apology at this very instance?


The very thing I can conclude is, this someone is surely someone who isn't tolerant of friends, or has a really big ego. But who is to blame her.

I don't, people do stupid stuff when they're angry. But really if you were a friend and understood my point of being mad, what is there to be angry about?


Ahh really again, the contradiction, the irony.





I think shenn is totally right about this:

mom said sth bout having few friends fer comfort,

because not many of your friends can accept both your flaws and merits at the same time.


It takes two to make things happen and one of them is yourself. In relationships, we sometimes forget who we are and the things we like to do as individuals. It can sometimes get to a point where our sense of being is affected by the other person.


I've learnt my lesson from two years ago. Yes.
I've finally learnt how to be at peace with myself.
So from now on, if I trust you enough to read this, please don't break my heart.


& to that someone, I wasn't even close with you in the first place. So if you ask me, I would just try very little to grasp this line of relationship.

I'm sorry, but I dislike people who lose their patience at the slightest things, or make fun of people to get attention.
That my closests (yes you guys who are able to read this.) can vouch for, because tanpengyang is a very good example why I don't talk to people like him.

No comments: