Sunday, June 8, 2008

Vouched for a little bit of resentment.

Have you felt so much about killing yourself, when you starts to figure out, that what you're doing, isn't helping, making it worse, making generally the whole thing worse, and that you're possibly just making a big fuss over something so small to begin with?

I feel I'm too over, yes,
I think it's time to breathe for awhile.

Things are being very heaty between friends and I'm dragging myself in like I can take this but I think all things overflows if it keeps piling up right? Now I'm in the mess & it's not really comfortable to be entangled in this now. I think getting myself involved is practically strangling everyone now, no?


AH
I'm so not good at trying at all.
I should see myself worse than what I say. Shawn you're not that better yourself.

No comments: