Monday, February 11, 2008

He Art Broke N

I was thinking.


"Why did they come?"
"Why are they doing this to me?"
"How come angela is here?"
"How come mervin is here?"
"Why is fanny there as well?"
"Did gary come to spite me?"
"Did ALL OF THEM come to spite me?"
"Where the hell did they go just now?"
"Where the hell are they going to go now?"
"What did I miss?"
"What did they want me to miss?"
"Why did they ask chinchian jieting & yet not me?"
"Why didn't they wait another day?"
"Should I appear surprised & happy? Or jealous & saddened?"
"Should I ask them for a reason?"
"Do they know the sensation buring through me now?"
"Am I feeling Rage?"
"Am I feeling Pain?"
"Am I feeling Numb?"
"Should I tell anyone what I'm feeling?"


The truth is, my heart felt like it was ripped apart. Not the first time, & I don't know how I'm supposed to piece them up together again.

No comments: