Friday, February 22, 2008

Perhaps it doesn't even matter, right,.

I had been posted to JJ, but not sure if I'm going to stay. Appeal rates are demanding at AC but I'm considering IJ as well. Going to try tomorrow though I know it's a lil' late 'cos its the last day.

I'm not sure what I feel about being posted to JJ. It's not about the where-you-get-posted-to horrid but more of the school-is-going-to-start-and-I-have-many-things-undone feeling.

So well. It's good that several of my friends are there. It's good that I have seniors there. It's good that I'm enjoying some of the cheers there. I've made friends there yes in only 3 days. Life is good because everyone probably scored lower than me (everyone is telling me it's a waste for a 10ptr) & I have the power to brag about it (though I don't 'cos I'm humble and nice).

I'm looking forward to the orientation camp that's said to be able to change your whole spirit. But at the same time I wonder whether if staying in JJ would make me regret in the future.


JJ isn't bad, but I don't think it's all that good either.

The campus sucks like hell and everywhere is dusty. Can tell it doesn't earn a good reputation 'cos not a lot of people are appealing whereas alot are trying to appeal elsewhere. The OGLs are too enthu to communicate at certain points.

Even the teachers are high and it can be scary. The place is skimpy because everything is low-budget like except for the hall which has 10over aircons (a bit waste of money, I think.) Some of friends are appealing out as well & I don't really know whether it's right to stay because it's near me.

The teachers are all boasting about the cheering but instead of being impressed I'm thinking, is that all JJs can do. The ccas achievements looks darn depressing & I feel super depressed knowing that.


Today I went to AC's campus and got really inspired because I saw my name in the list of first choices. Which is why I'm going back to try and appeal in with the slightest chances. Also I've seen IJ's campus. Don't think it's all bad, which is why I'm appealing in there tomorrow.


After reading this post most of you will go aiyah shawn always so fickle-minded not surprising lah and stuff but I felt my decision is made up now & I'm not going to be all capricious about it now.

Days had been fun at JJ. I hope the excitement there each day will rise each day I am there still.

No comments: