Sunday, February 24, 2008

You know, I'm no good.

After watching my friend got wasted today, I wondered.

Why does some people have to get themselves drunk just because they're depressed?

If you weigh the pros & cons, definitely the bad points reign over the good ones. Like no one bloody can walk straight after 5 cans of alcohol. & they'll be so bloody wasted that crossing the road suddenly became a death risk-taking thing. It's so stupid the way they're harming their own body and causing the people around them to worry.

& don't they know its damaging to their liver. It's addictive. & it gives them beer belly which I vouch no one would want.

And what are you getting yourself wasted and making yourself suffer for? Like you should instead make the person who's upsetting you drunk instead. Chances are he/she's most likely going to say byebye to the world ahead of you.


--

I feel so fatigued,
whenever I know,
you're not even trying,
& only accommodating me,
in order to make me,
and everyone around you
happy,
in order to not be bothered.

No comments: